TOP DROPPERS:Here are the top 10 for May. Thanks so much to those of you who also take the time to leave me comments!
If you're new to this blog, you can check out my Top Commenters widget on the right side of my blog. It's under my blog roll. I will feature an item or give a shout out to everyone on that list in this monthly post. I really appreciate those of you who take the time to leave me feedback!
Thanks to Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap and Anne of Small Town Mommy for stopping by and commenting regularly! Here are some lovely items from the ladies on my list who have Etsy shops.
Root Beer - Brown Ceramic and Faceted Glass Beaded Antique Brass Earrings by BeadedTail
2) Horse artwork - Blaze - 5 x7 inch print of my original watercolor painting by tapestry316
3) Knit Coin Purse Zipper Pouch Wallet - brown and blue stripes by NFallonDesignStudio
4) Personalized Dog Bone Name Sign by memoriesforlifesb
5) Nostalgic Ruffle Zipped Pouch. Make Up Bag. Coin Purse. Pink Roses. Gingham. Lace. OOAK by PeriDotByDuni
6) SILK SCARF flowers, hand dyed, Summer Blossoms by SplendidLittleStars
7) Two Peas in a Pod Large Toy Plush Pretend Food for Babies, Toddlers, Children by MagnoliaSurprise
8) Handwrapped paper pumpkin beads by storybeader
I still have a handful of items in my sale section that are 2 years older and more. I would really like to clear them out so I have more room for my brand new items. If you're looking for a good deal on a gift or a little indulgence for yourself, check it out. These deals will be gone next month when Christmas in July starts so take advantage of them while you can.
Blog Sponsors and June Advertising:
I have an awesome round up of blog sponsors! These lovely ladies all have Etsy shops and/or blogs. Check them out on the left hand side of my blog under "Private Sponsors."
Would you like to join them? It's only $3 per month or $10 for 4 months to advertise with me. Check out all of the details about it right here.
Bring it on June!
- Some of you may remember that last month I had sent in some new earring designs to Bead Trends magazine and was still waiting to hear back. They did accept one of them! It will be featured in October.
- This past month I got accepted into the HubPages Apprenticeship program. This was a much needed boost as I'm still fighting to build up views after my big dive traffic after Easter. I started this month. The program is 6 months long and among other things, will hopefully give me a lot of good tips for writing even better articles.
- I currently have five acceptances for fall shows. This year will be a continual effort to get ready for the holidays.
- I got it into my head that it would be fun to put together a summer and/or open house with some other local artists in the Milwaukee area. The initial response has been great.
- I'm starting to get ready for Christmas in July on Etsy. I've had a few ideas for it for quite a while now and now need to get them together during the next few weeks.
What's going on with your business and/or blog for June?
Where I Linked Up Today: